Thursday, January 9, 2014

So long! Farewell!

Today's the day! Goodbye America! Hello Germany! Yeeeeee!


As a lot of you know that I am THE BIGGEST cry baby. 

I have been counting down the days for months, excited to leave but dreading the waterfalls coming with goodbyes.


Happy? Crying. 
Watching a movie? Crying. 
Reading a book? Crying. 
Reading a touching blog? Crying. 
Extremely happy? Crying. 
Stressed? Crying
Recovering a meaningful gift? Crying. 
Super angry? Crying. 
Excited beyond belief? Crying. 

You get the picture. Crying is clearly my favorite way to express any emotion. Ha! (Note: I don't mean sobbing, just shed a few tears from time to time..) So I know everyone would be extremely proud of me today. DRY EYES! Didn't shed a tear! So many emotions and no tears! 


Baby cat wanted to come along

I'm happy!
Excited!
Nervous..
Exhausted
Hungry!
Thankful!
And ready to get this show on the road! 

While I was sad to say goodbye to everyone I love, I am beyond excited for what lies ahead! I'm positive it will be greater than I can begin to imagine.



My amazing care package from the Machens

Also THANK YOU to all of you that have sent me encouraging words and that are praying for me during this exciting journey! I can't wait to start posting more exciting blog posts.. Ones that say more than "I'm excited! I'm excited!" :).. You know, ones worth your time, I hope!


A collaboration of all my good-by pictures


After spending the last two hours in my cozy seat-because of passenger complications- I think we may finally be ready for take off! 9 hours to go...



If ony I was as comfortable as this lady

Next time you hear from me I'll be in Germany!

Until then :)
Rach 

No comments:

Post a Comment